This is so cute! I bet your kids loved it! =)
I wanted to do this. So so cute. Your family must be so fun:)
Jill was the only child of mine to be a part of it. The others don't even know they missed anything while at school! But I will try to put on a fun Sunday dinner for them now that you've made me feel guilty.
By the way, I didn't make any of the food. It was potluck.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so cute! I bet your kids loved it! =)
I wanted to do this. So so cute. Your family must be so fun:)
Jill was the only child of mine to be a part of it. The others don't even know they missed anything while at school! But I will try to put on a fun Sunday dinner for them now that you've made me feel guilty.
By the way, I didn't make any of the food. It was potluck.
Post a Comment