These are not in chronological order . . . I don't have time for that right now. She is growing so fast that some of these outfits are already too small, darnit. So . . . I will be posting more photos in the next few days as I get them onto my computer. Isn't she cute?
What a beautiful baby girl Jill is! I'm sorry we can't make it to her blessing this weekend. We'll be thinking of you. Please take lots of pictures and post them! So, did Dave actually deliver her? One of my sisters asked me that, and I didn't know.
4 comments:
She is darling! Can't believe how big she is already.
What a beautiful baby girl Jill is! I'm sorry we can't make it to her blessing this weekend. We'll be thinking of you. Please take lots of pictures and post them! So, did Dave actually deliver her? One of my sisters asked me that, and I didn't know.
is that elaine flat ironing her hair? when did she grow up?
Jessica, she grew up a few months ago. Seriously, she is still the best daughter in the world. Jill has a high standard to reach.
Post a Comment