I don't have pictures of Jeremy, yet. It is not easy getting shots through a chain link fence. Jer hit a double the other night, hitting in two runners. It was his first real hit of the season. His coach picked him up and swung him around after he made it home again. Great confidence booster.
In pregnancy news, I'm ready for the baby. Let's get this over with already. On the other hand, who is going to get my kids to baseball and swimming and cub scouts and birthday parties and . . . who is going to help with END OF YEAR SCHOOL PROJECTS????????????? I think no projects should be allowed to be due beyond April 30. I need a vacation before this baby comes.
BTW, Dave is speaking in Stake Conference on Sunday, so I'm taking a towel to sit on, just in case. Do you think we should sit in front or back? What is the best way to apply Murphy's Law? Sitting in front so we can make a big spectacle if I go into labor? Or sit in back so Dave doesn't notice and we have to send a messenger up to let him know? Hmmmm.
3 comments:
Oh, Hilary! For sure take a towel to sit on, and I'd say sit in front. People would be telling the story for generations and the other speakers would fill in just fine. We're excited to see pictures of little Jill when she arrives! It's still Jill, right?
Oh Hilary! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations on your big 9 lb. girl. I can't wait to meet her. I'm so proud of my nephews for being able to hit the ball when it's pitched to them. I could NEVER hit the ball. The one season I played softball I struck out almost every single time. Not real confidence booster for me. Good for Jeremy hitting the double play. That is awesome! Love ya!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's been the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I sure wish I were holding our little girl in my arms right now. But I'm excited for you. I can't believe they asked Dave to speak when there's a chance he'll be at the hospital with you. We had stake conference Sunday too, so that would have been me with the towel also Can't wait to hear the news! I'm sure she'll be gorgeous. You've waited so long for another girl.
Post a Comment