Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sick

We are sick. William has been throwing up for a week. Dave caught it a few days ago. I got it yesterday. Jeremy is missing a field trip today. Alex had a fever a few days ago, but seems to be escaping the worst part. Ben also seems fine, so far. We'll see. I'm really tired. Trying to drink water so I don't get dehydrated and go into labor. Elaine is gone so much she will hopefully escape it. Sigh. At least today I don't have to go anywhere. Poor Dave.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hearing that makes me so happy Travis is staying with you for the next 2 nights...

If he comes home and gets us all sick I will know who to come after!!

Cheryl said...

What!?! Doctors don't get sick (just ask Dave). I'm sorry you feel so terrible. I hope you are over the worst of it.