Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DAVE KNOWS!!!

I had an ultrasound today, everything looks good. 10 fingers, 10 toes, no cleft lip, closed spinal column, good heart, good kidneys and bladder, nice long femur, etc. I have been preparing myself to find out I'm having another boy, but at the last minute, I just couldn't do it. I turned my head away and closed my eyes. The sonographer showed Dave, and typed it out for him in code (extra clicks so I couldn't tell) and that was that. She was 99.9 % sure she was correct, which would mean boy 10 years ago, but with the high resolution on today's machines, I'm not letting that spoil my hopes that it is a girl. So, Dave is under strict orders not to tell a soul. I may change my mind and want to know at some point, but not now. Sigh.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh!!! How can you do that??? I expect another post telling the rest of us what you are having...once you come to your senses.

Sarah said...

um, Dave is going to have to spill the beans to someone. That's a big secret to keep.

Cheryl said...

Can Dave keep a secret that long? I'll be so impressed of he does.

Unknown said...

I cannnot stand the suspense. How can you?

Megan said...

That is so daring of you to have one spouse in the know and the other not. We, another family of many boys, know the anticipation that comes with each of these announcements and can't wait to rejoice with you, either way.