Yes. He loves you very much and he is glad you are having a baby. Now don't be (very) surprised when he brings some more flowers and a blue outfit next week.
Yay!! This is so exciting. I linked to your blog from the McQuivey's and had to check to see how you're doing. I'm so excited for you guys to have another little girl!
Yeah! I heard about the white elephant party from M.E. I'm thrilled thrilled thrilled! Elaine must be so excited! Hope you had a great Christmas. I'll talk later. Adriane
8 comments:
AHHHHHH!!!!!! YIPEEEEE!!! I seriously am so excited for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hooray!! But even if it is a boy we are still excited. See you in a few days.
-Matt and Chelsea
I still think you have a 50-50 shot. =)Yay!
Beautiful flowers and wonderful news. That Dave is a pretty nice guy.
Yes. He loves you very much and he is glad you are having a baby.
Now don't be (very) surprised when he brings some more flowers and a blue outfit next week.
Yay!! This is so exciting. I linked to your blog from the McQuivey's and had to check to see how you're doing. I'm so excited for you guys to have another little girl!
Heidi Stanger
Yeah! I heard about the white elephant party from M.E. I'm thrilled thrilled thrilled! Elaine must be so excited! Hope you had a great Christmas. I'll talk later. Adriane
Wahooooo.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment