Here is a vid of Jeremy swimming butterfly. He forgot to breathe every other stroke until his second 25. He had a good season. Unfortunately for him, his birthday is on the age deciding day, so if he had been born one day later, he would have been swimming with the 8 and Unders all season. But as it was, he had to swim with the 9-10's, even when he was still 8. He weathered the competition well.
4 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed, Jeremy! I can't even do butterfly and I'm about 20 years older than you! Nice job. Maybe I can learn that stroke next time I'm in Tucson. :) -Ilene
Hilary! I'm very impressed with your little Jeremy's butterfly. I could never figure out how to do that stroke. I'm still trying to learn it. Happy belated birthday to you. Have a wonderful wonderful day! Love ya!
HILARY! I'm so glad to reconnect with you. Can't believe your kids are so big! And a happy late birthday to you. Coach? Dave's gettin' flashy, eh!
Sarah, it is one step at a time. Coach today, Prada tomorrow! Now, if I could just get Dave to quit wearing his scrubs everywhere we go . . . actually I'm still clothes shopping at Costco and Old Navy, sigh.
Post a Comment