I went with Jeremy to Day Camp yesterday. What a day. The theme was Medieval Castles. Our den was Cardiff Castle. They jousted, made chain mail, arched, made catapults, and made shields. He was so excited to go again today.
In other news, a new library branch opened up today. It is only 5 minutes away. We are so excited. We popped over for awhile today and the kids made pirate hats and little boats in a storytime/craft/drama/science session. It pooped Liam out.
2 comments:
How fun! We were just talking yesterday about how Tucson had all those little branches. So cool. Sound like a fun thing. So, did you ever use your Tucson Children's Museum pass? How I wish we had a museum here! Oh well. See ya-Adriane
Hey Hillary!
I am just getting started on blogging with Raina.
That is awesome that there is a library next to you now. I wish there was one closer to me.
Raina and Suzy
Post a Comment