Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Benjamin's the Man!

Here is Ben with Ms. Alicia right before his preschool program.
And here he is with Ms. Lynette. Notice his handedness.
Here's the group of Lord of Grace Little Ducklings performing in the chapel.
Benjamin in his performance regalia.
The next day at his graduation celebration.

This picture was supposed to be first. It is on the way to the program. He refused to keep his shirt tucked in. His hair is freshly spiffed . . . notice the water spots on his shirt. By the way, his teachers got as big a kick out of him as we did. They were always telling me cute little Ben-isms. For example: they read a farm book and Ben kept saying how cute the little kittens were! "Aren't those little kittens so cute!" He just couldn't get over it. The next day he noticed a little trash can shaped like a big one (like Oscar's can with a lid) and he said, "Look at this cute little garbage! Isn't it cute?"

About what he learned this year he says, "to write my name better." I'll have to scan his name writing efforts sometime.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Hilary, he is adorable. I wish we lived by you. I see my little Julia in your little Ben. Maybe it's the eyes, but they do look like cousins. About the cute cats. Tell him aunt Olivia has a bunch of cats he could choose from all around her neighborhood. They are really cute!

Payne-ic Attack said...

Hilary, we just watched the "one semester of Spanish love song" video and I'm crying I was laughing so hard. That is hilarious! I can imagine Dave singing a "not even any semester of Japanese" love song similar, except it would have more cities and names in it. He's good at putting inflection in his voice even though he's not making sense. Anyway, thanks for the laugh. I loved it.

Payne-ic Attack said...

It was me, Ilene writing that comment from Jay's e-mail.