So we just got back from our spring break vacation where we went to 2 weddings, and 2 ski resorts. One wedding was for Dave's cousin, and the other was for a young man from our ward in Texas. Nana watched all 5 kids for the weddings, and the youngest 2 for the ski days. We had a great time. In the pictures, Alex is in yellow, Jeremy in a green coat, and Elaine is all red. We bought helmets and rented skis, etc. Luckily, there were no funerals even after Dave and co. risked some dangerous slopes (see photo with skull and cross bones). We went skiing at Brighton, then The Canyons. We met up with a few of Dave's cousins and their kids, and also my brothers and one child. Too much fun. Especially for me. I pooped out after half a day at The Canyons.
We drove home through St. George, stopping to say hi to Grandma and Grandpa Porter. Then drove over Hoover Dam (aarrgggh!!!!!) and through Wickenburg. What a cute town. Dave and I might go there for a weekend getaway. His great-grandfather ranched near there.
1 comment:
Correction, Mom. I watched the kids for one wedding, just not the reception. I thought that you should know that. Elaine :)
Post a Comment