We saw bald eagles galore (4, to be exact), moose, fish, osprey, cormorants, pelicans, squirrels, chipmunks, dragonflies of myriad hues, Canadian Geese, swans, muskrats, and several other birds for which I need the handy yellow sheet from Yellowstone to remember their names.
We took several day trips to various locations including Targhee Creek, Ice Lake, Quake Lake, and Lava Hot Springs (I'll have to get pictures from grandpa). Of course we couldn't omit ice cream at the Old Faithful Inn. We didn't take the 3 hour float trip, but we took the 20 minute one several afternoons in the kayaks. Fun, fun.
We also got to spend time with Nana in Alpine where Jill got to play with her step-cousins. Mariah spoke in church for her farewell to JAPAN, which we attended and then hung out at their house for an afternoon.
One of the most fun things we did was watch the daily slideshows set to music that Grandpa put together!
I'm actually still feeling refreshed after being home for several days. There is something about the mountain air and Snake River and memories of childhood!

1 comment:
Cute pictures and fun vacation!
Post a Comment