Monday, March 25, 2013

Paleo Lifestyle. Ugh. Elaine and I are participating in a Paleo Challenge, which basically means no dairy, grains, legumes (not even peas), sweets (not even honey), or processed foods of any kind for 6 weeks. I'm going crazy. I get full pretty quick when I eat, but then I'm starving an hour later.

Anyway, we'll see if it gets easier. I have been working out at Psychosomatic Fitness. Great name, huh? I'd like to go everyday, but it gets awkward asking my friends to babysit Jill so I can go work out. So I'm back to getting up at 4:30 to get it done. Ugh again.

So I took some pictures of the kids in their St. Patrick's Day getup. Not that we do this every year, but it worked out this year. I recently bought suits for all the boys (except Alex who is wearing a hand me down from Jeremy) and decided to commemorate it. Elaine is wearing one of Grandma Beth's sweaters. Jill didn't want to be in the picture, but finally looked up.



The following are a few pictures from our cruise on Royal Caribbean's largest vessel, the Oasis of the Seas. It was a fun ship.










And here are two photos from William's Super Bowl Game. Saints vs. Colts. He was a great little player. Two touchdowns. Alex and Ben played also, but their teams didn't make it to the Super Bowl, and I wasn't able to get any good pictures of them playing.



1 comment:

Ilene said...

Cute pictures! That diet sounds awful. Good luck with that :)