Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disneyland 2011


It's the happiest place on earth!  Even though half of California was there and it was cold and rainy!  I didn't get very good pictures.  I'll steal some from our friends and post some of those when I have a chance.  It was great to go with friends with kids of similar ages.  We kept tabs on the older ones via cell phones and just let them loose on the park.  Alex surprised me with his love of the roller coasters and Tower of Terror.  Benjamin even did T of T with our friends, apparently scared to death the whole time, but after it was over exulting, "that was so AWESOME!"  Jill was delightful most of the time, although tough to keep tabs on while standing in line.  William loved driving the cars in Autopia and shooting the "Z"s in the Buzz Lightyear ride.  That really is a fun one for everyone.  I thought T of T was hilariously fun, as was California Screamer.  Anyway, when we go again in a few years we'll try to pick a better week with fewer people, but it was still great this time.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

We were just there too - a few weeks ago. Crazy, crazy busy.