Hey, how do we get to see it? It says it's a private video and I need a friend request. I didn't know Jeremy played the flute. Madalyn wants to start up in the fall.
Hey Marcie . . . see if it works now. I am new to this Youtube thing and thought that if it was on my blog anyone could access it that way. I changed it, so see if it works or if I need to re-post it.
Wow! That's great!! They are both really good. I'm impressed. Makes me motivated to have all my kids practice the piano. I can't believe Elaine plays that well. That's awesome. I love the song too. Thanks for posting it.
3 comments:
Hey, how do we get to see it? It says it's a private video and I need a friend request. I didn't know Jeremy played the flute. Madalyn wants to start up in the fall.
Hey Marcie . . . see if it works now. I am new to this Youtube thing and thought that if it was on my blog anyone could access it that way. I changed it, so see if it works or if I need to re-post it.
Wow! That's great!! They are both really good. I'm impressed. Makes me motivated to have all my kids practice the piano. I can't believe Elaine plays that well. That's awesome. I love the song too. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment