Click here to view these pictures larger
I'm not sure if I like these albums. I can't figure out how to caption them. Anyway, Dave and I went to my mission reunion over conference weekend. It was really fun. I wish more missionaries had gone, but it was still fun to see the few I knew. It was a little depressing to see how many I remembered that didn't remember me. Oh well. So I've been trying to connect with more on facebook, including previous investigators. I wish I had done a better job corresponding with all of them after the mission. Sigh. They changed the postal code system after I left, and that is when I lost contact. I think I need to take a trip to Japan and find them all!
3 comments:
i love this! cool to see how people have changed. and i only know you. what years were you on your mission?
I was in Japan (Tokyo South) from Labor Day of 90 to Christmas Eve of December of 91. (I went into the MTC on July 5th, 1990).
How fun to see that. I love how the hair changes.
Post a Comment