I had a dream last night that Dave decided we would take a 4 day weekend and drive to DISNEYWORLD!!!! I don't know why. Nevermind that it would take however many hours and by the time we got there we would have to turn around and come home. I cannot put a label on the feeling of stress and consternation I had in this dream. I did take the kids to Sonic waiting for Dave to come home (this is still all the dream) and when we all met up at home he had invited some friends over so to be polite we were chatting instead of packing. Or maybe they were getting their ears checked and we were hinting that we had a LONG drive ahead of us and the clock was ticking . . .
Anyway. I woke up during the part where I was trying to boil potatoes in the hot tub of our hotel for dinner to kill two birds with one stone.
Any dream experts out there?
3 comments:
No dream expert, but cute picture of Elliot and Jill. :) And I can assure you that if you ever trek out to Disneyworld, I am fairly positive you'll never need to boil potatoes in the bathtub...how would that even work anyway? :) I think you need someone else to make you dinner for awhile and then maybe you won't feel so responsible to always prepare the food...
Are you pregnant again? That sounds like a pregnant person's dream. . . potatoes in the bathtub??
I love it - too funny of a dream. I am still laughing. Darling pics - Jill has such big eyes. I love it!
Post a Comment