Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am working on cards but who knows when they will be sent. Can someone tell me how to take the shadows off of Ben's face?
Oh my goodness, so cute! I can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Jill! Have you tried picnik.com for photo editing? I don't know for sure if there is any effect that can help take the shading off, but there might be...
I didn't notice a shadow either. I thought there was too much light on the other kids. But what do I know about photos. In any case, those pictures are beautiful! To get all 6 kids smiling at the same time! Wow! They have gorgeous smiles and I absolutely love the matching outfits. What adorable kids!
Hilary, you have such a beautiful family! Best wishes to you and Dave, and if you guys do make it out to Hanalei Bay, let us know! Happy New Year! Dale
Hilary, Nana is here and is requesting an 8x10 copy of that second picture with all of your kids in it. She also wants and 8x10 of your whole family at Picacho Peak, please. She said if you want to send them to the Costco in Lehi, she'll pick it up. Beautiful kids!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, so cute! I can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Jill! Have you tried picnik.com for photo editing? I don't know for sure if there is any effect that can help take the shading off, but there might be...
What a cute bunch of kids!! So fun! Your girls are so beautiful. Merry Christmas Parry Fam!
Wow, both of those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big Jill's smile is! I wouldn't have even noticed a shadow if you hadn't mentioned it.
I didn't notice a shadow either. I thought there was too much light on the other kids. But what do I know about photos. In any case, those pictures are beautiful! To get all 6 kids smiling at the same time! Wow! They have gorgeous smiles and I absolutely love the matching outfits. What adorable kids!
Hilary, you have such a beautiful family! Best wishes to you and Dave, and if you guys do make it out to Hanalei Bay, let us know!
Happy New Year!
Dale
Hilary, Nana is here and is requesting an 8x10 copy of that second picture with all of your kids in it. She also wants and 8x10 of your whole family at Picacho Peak, please. She said if you want to send them to the Costco in Lehi, she'll pick it up. Beautiful kids!
Post a Comment