Monday, August 24, 2009

Word Search - Jill

Our friend Sarah made this beautiful quilt for Jill. I follow her blog and would jealously notice whenever she made one for her friends. I was so thrilled to get one myself! Can you find the personalization in the above photo? Amazing! Thanks Sarah!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you like it Hilary! Glad you found her name too. Jill is just DARLING!!!

The Dinner Belle said...

Hilary!

Thanks for your post! We think of you often and hope all is well down in Tucson. And congratulations on little Jill! We'd love to see you guys!!!

Marcie said...

That outfit she's wearing in the carseat is soo cute!

Ilene said...

I had to click on the picture to make it larger before I could find her name. That's awesome! She is so adorable! Is Ben liking kindergarten? He did start, right?