Yay, you listened to me and got the pictures up and running. Love 'em!
I asked Matt if he wanted to deliver this next one, but he said I'd probably need him up by me during the pushing if I'm serious about trying to go medication-free. He's probably right. :)
Anyway, what a fun and cute way to finish up your family! I'm excited to meet Jill in the fall!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Elaine looks beautiful with her hair all curled, and all that pink around them. I've never seen William smile so big in a picture! I'm glad he's happy to have a younger sister. I can't wait to meet little Jill Kathryn! Hilary, I missed seeing a picture of you with Jill. . .maybe you'll post one later??
Stepi, I took the pictures of Dave and the OB. No other OB has asked Dave if he wanted to deliver, so Dave has always been the cameraman. The doctor was saying it was a first for him to have the mother taking the pictures! But I had to hand over the camera to start pushing, which is probably a good thing when you think about what might have been caught on film . . .
10 comments:
She is so darling! I am just so excited for your family!
And Elaine is looking so very grown up. Whe will be such a good big sister and babysitter.
Yay, you listened to me and got the pictures up and running. Love 'em!
I asked Matt if he wanted to deliver this next one, but he said I'd probably need him up by me during the pushing if I'm serious about trying to go medication-free. He's probably right. :)
Anyway, what a fun and cute way to finish up your family! I'm excited to meet Jill in the fall!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Elaine looks beautiful with her hair all curled, and all that pink around them. I've never seen William smile so big in a picture! I'm glad he's happy to have a younger sister. I can't wait to meet little Jill Kathryn! Hilary, I missed seeing a picture of you with Jill. . .maybe you'll post one later??
I love all the pictures and I am so happy you have a new girl! I bet Elaine is thrilled.
I was wondering who took those cheerful pictures of Dave already for the babe? So great!
She is so beautiful. Elaine looks so proud to have a little sister. Congratulations! You all must be so happy:)
She is absolutely fabulous!! Can't wait to meet her later this year!!
Stepi, I took the pictures of Dave and the OB. No other OB has asked Dave if he wanted to deliver, so Dave has always been the cameraman. The doctor was saying it was a first for him to have the mother taking the pictures! But I had to hand over the camera to start pushing, which is probably a good thing when you think about what might have been caught on film . . .
That is exactly what I was wondering! I cant believe you were taking pictures. You really are wonder woman!!
Oh, congratulations Hilary! She is beautiful. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Elaine looks like a teenager. When did that happen?
Congrats on the new little one. I'm so glad Elaine got a sister - I'm sure she is too.
Post a Comment