Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Elaine's Room


As I mentioned before, we are redoing Elaine's room, little by little. We repositioned the bed and bookshelves, first of all. She has some new bedding, some new lamps, and we are waiting on a cheval mirror, floor seating, and rug. Then we will rearrange some of the art to look more balanced. In the meantime, here is our progress.




I have to include our latest Picasso by Alex. I just love their artwork from school. The colors are more vibrant in real life. They just finished a unit on penguins and polar bears. So fun. Here is his Van Gogh piece from earlier this year. I took the picture of it behind cheap plastic in a frame, hence the slight glare. Somebody tell me how to rotate a photo in blogger! It was rotated on my computer, I promise!

1 comment:

Ilene said...

I love the lamps! Those pictures of Alex are really good. You have quite the artists in your family. Did you rotate it on your computer after you hit the upload a picture link on blogger? If you go to upload a picture, then go into iphoto and change it to be upright, it won't work. You have to rotate it in iphoto and not have the picture selected in iphoto at all, then hit the upload picture on blogger and find the upright picture to add. At least that's what we always do and it works.