Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged


Our little family in Aug, 2003

Elaine on top of "the sibs".

Alex does not want his picture taken.

Ben and Georgia (actually Gwyneth at the time) in utero.

Most of the cousins.

Jer and Elaine, best buds. Oh, to go back in time.

Kissing Cousins.

The actual photo to fulfill the tag.

I've finally been tagged with a tag that I can actually figure out how to do! Without help! It is to go to your 4th photo folder (or event, for you maccies out there) and then the 4th picture, and post it on your blog. So here is mine. It is of Alex (~22 months) and Jeremy (barely 4 yrs) sleeping in the car after a day on the grassy knoll in Dallas. I think this was when Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Tammy were visiting, and they wore the kids out. But it might have been a different grassy knoll outing. We went there fairly often. I'm posting more photos from that folder, which are of a trip we took in Aug 2003 to Sedona. And then I tag . . . Emily K P and Chelsea, cuz it has been ages since Emily updated, and I know Chelsea will follow through. (Somebody tell Emily . . . does she ever get on the computer?)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your family! These are great photos!

McCrazys said...

These are adorable! It's so fun to see the older (or younger) pictures! Thanks for being a good sport!

Adriane said...

Wow! It seems like just last week that we were all in Sedona and now look, I have four kids and you're about to have six! How cool is that.