They are adorable. I have a really good therapist that can help them with the gender problem! (ha ha.) Seriously, Dave dressed up like a girl his Junior or Senior year. He was really quite pretty. I think it was to help ask someone to Prom or something. Hey maybe you'll get a girl. Are you going to find out? I'm excited for you. Have a great Sunday!
4 comments:
How cute! Why all the fuss and hope about having another girl when 2 of your boys will turn into girls for you? :) Ha ha ha ha ha!
P.S. it's too bad about the blue sweater vest...keep your eyes open, maybe you'll run into a haute couture blue sweater vest one day! :)
They are adorable. I have a really good therapist that can help them with the gender problem! (ha ha.) Seriously, Dave dressed up like a girl his Junior or Senior year. He was really quite pretty. I think it was to help ask someone to Prom or something. Hey maybe you'll get a girl. Are you going to find out? I'm excited for you. Have a great Sunday!
Love the songs. They must get inspired from Dave's goodnight song. That one is pretty comparable! Very cute.
Watch out Mozart...
Do you kiss those cute faces all day? I don't think I could resist!
Post a Comment