

Don't kill bats they help farmers. I do not know [why] people will kill bats. I mean it's crazy! I hope somone will tell them the right thing to do. And if they get the mesege I hope they do it. I read a book about bats and it said they [people] block caves. I feel bad for bats. I will wish upon a star. Because I think bats are Inportint well even I used to think bats wir scary but then I learnd that there not.
2 comments:
I love it. And how great is it that now you have it forever!
If only I had read this before my infamous girl scout camp at age 11....don't tell Alex, but many a bats didn't make it through the night.
Oh my word a budding author. Is that just the cutest thing you've ever seen! We have a cave with bats right near here at a big state park and last time we were there this couple took a bat and put it in their pocket. Next time I see someone taking a bat, I'm going to tattle on them. See you!
Post a Comment