Today after church, while getting into the car, Ben for some reason said: "Boys rock! Girls suck!" I reprimanded the use of the word "suck", then the other kids reminded Ben that he would be marrying a girl someday. He replied, "I know. I gotta figure out who to love, but I can't think of
ANY girl to love right now."
3 comments:
I dont know if you remember me or not, but I thought I would give it a try. I was Amberly Longhurst, married to Kevin. We were in your ward in Irving. Obviously, we aren't married anymore, but things are so good. Your family is just way too cute. I am glad to see you all are doing so well. Congrats on the baby coming.
Cute story! I think it is fantastic that he doesn't know who to love right now, don't you?
We just busted up laughing, that was great! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment