Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer

Targhee Trail Hike
Alex and Bryce on the River.
Jeremy and Brittny at Mesa FallsBaking in the Easy-Bake with Georgia
This is the life.
Wacky costume day at soccer camp.
Hiking in Yellowstone National Park (Mystic Falls).
Floating Henry's Fork from Big Springs.

2 comments:

Ilene said...

I'm envious! It looks like your summer has been a blast. I miss my nieces and nephews! How fun to swim all the time and hike. I love the picture of the wacky day at soccer camp. Hilarious. Hey, what are you doing as a volunteer for the buffel grass? How did you get involved?

Adriane said...

Hilary, what a fun summer you're having. I love the picture of Georgia and Elaine baking with the easy bake oven. That looks like fun. I remember doing that at the McRae's house when I was little. We sure do miss you guys and can't wait until Mexico! See ya, Adriane