Saturday, April 12, 2008

Boys Room Revisited






I decided that I could never keep the boys room clean and the beds all made nicely for long enough to trick everyone into thinking it was an ad for PBK, so I might as well just show you what it looks like. I can't get a nice shot from the entry into the room . . . but that is because of the angles of the entry. So instead you get a nice shot of the window with toy boxes underneath, but sideways because I don't know how to rotate it on the blog. Benjamin is the only one who allows me to put the quilt on his bed. Eventually we will put stuff on the walls. Good stuff. And get some beanbags or something. And a rug.

2 comments:

Ilene said...

How cute and nice! I love the blue shelves. Those are awesome! Usually we have to rotate pictures in Windows media player or whatever viewer you have first, then upload it to blogger already rotated. I don't know a way to rotate it once it's uploaded to blogger.

Adriane said...

Hilary! You are becoming a little Martha Stewart with your shelve organizing your strawberry chocolate dipping! Love the new bunk beds. They are perfect. Did you give Jimmy those beds from Dave's childhood room? Just wondering. But, love the new look!